Tuesday, May 16, 2006

7 Habits of a Successful Trader

I just read this article and think that it is interesting. The 7 Habits apply to all type of traders, whether you are a day trader, momentum trader or value investor.

You can view the article here

In summary, the 7 Habits are:

1.Take complete responsibilty
2.Have a system that fits you
3.Plan a trade and trade a plan
4.Work hard at learning how to trade
5.Positive self-belief
6.View trading as a score in points and not in money
7.Keep trading as part of a balanced life

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger tradingdiary said...

hi, thanks for visiting this blog. You are an investor too? Wanna join my stock community? Whats your email address, I invite you to join.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger tradingdiary said...

Hei yunyun, I would really like you to join our stock community and share with us. Do email me your email address. Thanks

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger tradingdiary said...

Welcome, and I have to say thanks too. Thanks for joining us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home